Tuesday, February 11, 2014

No Cancer Found in PET Scan!

This will be short and sweet since I don’t have a lot of time, but I really wanted to let everyone know. I got my PET scan results back today and it came back with no signs of cancer! Praise the Lord! I didn’t see the doctor today but the nurse practitioner said that everything looks good. It is a relief to get good news in February for a change! Thanks so much for praying!

Next Thursday the 20th I will be have a procedure to remove my port. It is time for it to go! I will be excited to finally get this removed. I have gotten used to it. It took a good two weeks after it was put in for it to not hurt with every movement of my body. It was also nice to have during chemo, so I’m glad for it. But it will be good to be back to just me with no medical devices. :o)


This February is not without medical tests and procedures but I’m sure liking these better than last year’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment